Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What is your Luxury?

Domino is one of my favorite magazine's so it takes me a little longer to read it, I love the images and decor. In the November 2008 issue of Domino, the editor wrote about the “new” luxury and how today’s luxury goods are not just products but cultural artifacts and/or every day items. So she posed a question, what things in your life or surroundings is considered luxurious.

My personal luxuries are:

* A nice hot bath with candles
* My favorite Jo Malone scent
* Fresh Flowers
* The color white
* Mani/Pedi
* A comfy bed and fresh white linens
* Havaiana flip-flops
* Pure time with my family
* Time

What is your luxury?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with a number of items on your list. I believe that time is the ultimate luxury. I would like to also add the following:

-a nice long bath
-a 30-minute nap
-Hot tea, a scone, and fresh cream