Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Bring the on the curves....























This ad is awesome! I was browsing through Lucky Magazine (I thought I was going to stop reading it but - ok your right, it's a pretty good mag) I glanced at this ad for Curvation and immediately felt like I could identify with this woman. I am also a curvaceous and petite black woman so I felt connected with this ad as there aren't many ads that feature curvaceous women to begin with, let alone black women. I usually find the really good multi-racial ads in Essence magazine. Glossies are so stereotypical and this ad defies the image that "skinny is in". It is ok to be curvy with hips, shapely legs and a bust line that most women pay to have, this ad says basically brings truth that we are all human!

1 comments:

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

This is a beautiful ad. I positively love it and it is clearly about time.

Oh...I've tagged you, sweetie. Go to my blog if you're interested.

Love ya.