Thursday, April 17, 2008

Elle asks designers to create Sigg water bottles for charity



I'm all about finding products that are best for the environment and for my family. The Sigg water bottle is eco-friendly and reusable aluminum. I can purchase a few bottles for my family and save on the cost of buying water bottles that end up being half used. Now, I need to just get a water filter for the house and we can fill up and go!

Earlier this month Elle magazine asked designers to create Sigg water bottles for charity. Some of the fashionable names that created one-of-a-kind designer bottles were Stella McCartney, Diane Von Furstenberg, Zac Posen, Michael Kors, Philip Lim, Tommy Hilfiger, Brian Reyes, and Chris Benz. The proceeds will benefit, StopGlobalWarming.org

My favorite bottle is the Anna Sui and the lovely Diane Von Furstenberg!

For the full story: www.fashionweekdaily.com

Want a Sigg? www.mysigg.com

0 comments: